Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Strengths As A Designer

Project development has always been about embracing impulses and instincts. "Unlikely" and impossible feats of architecture and form should be developed before being dismissed. Exploring different forms, colors, and functions ensures that my designs have character and that my imagination and interest is deeply invested. Putting a face on the user/client as well as his/her story informs the space I design. It is important to me to design with these person(s) in mind so that interests are not just taken into account but incorporated into the function and form of the space.
In my presentation of space I enjoy using hand drawing skills to reflect the fullest extent of expression and atmosphere. I find that the user's imagination is engaged in the space more so though hand drawings than by other means. People, pets and entourage can be depicted in their natural occupation of a space bringing the design even closer to reality.


No comments: