Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Drinking and Drawing

This was from a coffee shop in Winston Salem my father and I went to on the way to visit my uncle. We sat at the small bar area. My father thought I looked kind of stupid sketching people and he kept making little faces. For once I guess it was a case of the parent being embarrassed by the kid rather than the other way around.
This was from Brixx Pizza where Christy Wallace, Rebecca Ladd and myself went for dinner sunday night. I watched these two high school kids. I could tell they were on a date together and were pretty nervous. The guy kept shuffling around moving the silverware and his arms a lot. The girl would slouch up and down then get straight up and run her hands through her hair. It was a lot of fun to watch


My family went to the K&W cafe a few nights ago. We sat in a booth and I looked out to the main floor. All the food there is basically already chewed (for all the old people) and doesn't taste very good. I can see why the place could be called Kanes and Walkers.

No comments: