Thursday, November 19, 2009

Final Foods Lab Compositions


These are my compositions for my final presentation to the nutrition department. Stephanie told me to incorporate my tectonic logo into my final presentation (not foods lab) and since I was excited for logos, I decided to create logos for my Foods Lab compositions. I created hands and fingers that are stuck to each other to relate my beehive concept without creating a literal beehive logo. The fingers represent community relating to the mass of bees that populate a beehive. When the bees are in the hive they cannot fly but they still work very efficiently. I attempt to illustrate this with the logos in that the hands are capable of constricted but efficient movement as well. This is not to say that my proposed space is constricted but to relate to one characteristic of the beehive community.

No comments: